|06.08.2019||2 new rankings available: Damage TOP and DPS TOP|
|04.08.2019||Rune Wizard item drop improvements.|
Changed PVP damage output from 50% to 5%.
For example, if you do 100k damage PVM, you will do 5k damage PVP.
CHANGES ON EXCELLENT OPTIONSType 1 excellent opts (pre-S10 items):
|28.06.2019||Adjusted Energy Elf damage/defense buffs. Now scaling percentage based of Energy stats.|
Most affected classes:
All classes now have similar pattern on damage scaling. More class specific stat attribute you have , more percentage will increase.
|16.06.2019||Jewel of Excess has now chance to add 3rd excellent option. Can be obtained from Moss Gambler and drop chance from Greater/Standart Mastery box.|
|13.06.2019||Gemstone added to Kanturu (drop from all mobs, with slight % difference)|
|13.06.2019||Reworked Moss Gambler|
|11.06.2019||New payment method available: Paymentwall. Supports cards, mobile, crypto and other payment types.|
|11.06.2019||Changed PK penalty. Player with PK status can no longer use warp (M) and now killing murdered have chance to drop item it has equipped.|
|10.06.2019||Fixed Golden Oak Charm buffs. Now properly adds +5,000 HP and +50,000 SD|
|09.06.2019||Seed Spheres (level 6) added to Cash shop.|
|08.06.2019||New rankings are now available for Blood Castle, Devil Square and Chaos Castle. Click here for more info.|
|08.06.2019||Added spots to Deep Dungeon 4|
|08.06.2019||Adjusted difficulty for BC/DS 1-2|
|08.06.2019||Nixies Lake is now Non-PK zone, and slightly increased exp.|
|08.06.2019||Arena has now X2 (double) EXP.|
|08.06.2019||EXP increased X10 for following events: BC, CC, DS, Illusion Temple, Doppelganger, Imperial Guardian and Tormented Square.|
|08.06.2019||Reworked EXP for BC/DS|
|07.06.2019||Added new boss Metal Balrog. Respawn every 16 hours. 100% chance to drop Steel of Heaven.|
|06.06.2019||Reworked damage output for Elf, DW and MG.|
|05.06.2019||New rankings for Voting and Market.|
|05.06.2019||Support payments with mobile phones.|
|04.06.2019||Market items has now expiration (14 days from date its been posted). When item has expired, it will move to Archive page. Archive is currently unlimited, but it will also have additional expiration time, which will result in item permanent deletion.|
|03.06.2019||Items with 1000 lvl requirement changed to 900 lvl requirement. All items above 400 lvl requirement (600,800,900 etc) now count stats if you have at least 400 lvl.|
NEW EVENT ADDED TO GAME: "Scramble Words"
Event schedule: 01:45, 05:15, 11:45, 13:15, 18:45, 22:15
2 difficulties, 6 rounds.
Current Rewards: Bless and Soul
Added spots to Deep Dungeon 3
Increased exp to Ferea and Deep Dungeon 1
Reworked Market taxing.
- Buyer no longer pay tax
- Seller has tax 10% of item price (if item price is less than 10wc, then tax is fixed 1wc). Charged when posting item to market.
Corrected Class filters in Market.
Added Romanian language.
|24.05.2019||Increased Master EXP gain rate for 6-10 resets. Check Reset table for more info.|
|24.05.2019||Updated Market filters. Class filters still not available.|
|24.05.2019||Updated website design.|
|06.05.2019||Updated in-game Cashshop. Added Seed Spheres level 1 to 5 to both WCoin and Goblin Point currency categories. Inluded description for each Seed Sphere.|
|05.05.2019||Grand Resets are now available. For detailed information, please check reset tables.|
|04.05.2019||Introducing character equipment in profile pages. Currently in BETA version, so expect missing item options. At the same time we are making huge steps towards web vault and market system, stay tuned.|
New profile features in website:
For more info check your account panel.
|22.04.2019||Updated statistics page and few other website aesthetic elements.|
|22.04.2019||Introducing new PK penalty system. For more information check Info or PK Clear page. /pkclear in-game is no longer available.|
|22.04.2019||Arena is now Non-PVP zone.|
|19.04.2019||Updated Unstick Character. Added map selection.|
Updated Imperial Guardian event with following changes:Overall:
|18.04.2019||Updated Profile page. Added new stats and information regarding activity, PVP and PVM.|
|18.04.2019||Updated Rankings. Added possibility to filter by Class and Country.|
|15.04.2019||Added Event Countdowns on website|
|15.04.2019||Spawned Power Chicken in Lorencia center with mysterious rewards. HP 100 000 000 000 000|
|15.04.2019||Corrected Spirit Stone exchange rates.|
|14.04.2019||Corrected item drop from Medusa|
|14.04.2019||Corrected Majestic EXP formula. Majestic class receives around 5 times more EXP than Master class, however, majestic class EXP requirements are also a lot higher.|
|14.04.2019||Set 90% success rates for Fragment of Horn, Broken Horn and Horn of Fenrir.|
|10.04.2019||Added spots to Swamp of Peace and Nars|
|10.04.2019||Adjusted Loch Feather drop rate. Less chance to drop randomly, but higher chance to drop in Icarus.|
Adjusted item drop from Selupan.
Adjusted item drop from Mastery boxes.
|09.04.2019||Added spots to Crywolf|
|09.04.2019||VIP packages are now available. Check profile VIP page for more info.|
|07.04.2019||Updated Cash Shop. Adjusted prices, added jewels, small wings, 1st & 2nd level wings.|
|07.04.2019||Fixed issue with Grow Lancer class unable to drop some boxes.|
|07.04.2019||Adjusted item drop from bosses|
|07.04.2019||Increased Majestic EXP rate. For more info check exp table here.|
|05.04.2019||Added spots to Deep Dungeon 2|
|05.04.2019||Decreased ALL monster previous respawn times between 6 and 12 seconds to fixed 4 seconds|
|05.04.2019||Adjusted credits rewards for reset. For more info check exp table|
EXP gain range increased from 9 to 10 radius
|04.04.2019||Added more World Titles on website Rankings|
|04.04.2019||Added Player profile pages on website. More detailed player info will be added.|
|04.04.2019||Added Reset Stats on website account panel. Cost 10kk, Require min. Level 200.|
|03.04.2019||Introduction to new Rankings page - World Titles|
|03.04.2019||Fixed character class and location display in website Rankings|
|02.04.2019||Added spots to Ferea and Deep Dungeon 1|
|02.04.2019||Corrected item drop from Mastery Boxes, and individual item drop from bosses|
|02.04.2019||Kundun drop improved - 40% chance to drop 5 excellent items, 30% chance to drop 4 ancient armor set pieces, 30% chance to drop 3 ancient weapon/ring set pieces.|
|02.04.2019||Significantly increased Ruud rewards in Blood Castle, Chaos Castle and Illusion Temple|
|02.04.2019||New item drops from all Box of Kunduns|
|02.04.2019||Corrected boss item drops, including Nix|
|02.04.2019||Fixed issue for player being stuck when moving between regular and event maps|
|02.04.2019||Increased skill drop rate in Kanturu Ruins|
|01.04.2019||Improved skill drop rate|
|01.04.2019||Personal Store now use WCoin instead of Zen|
|01.04.2019||Added more statistics on website|
|01.04.2019||Increased Ruud rewards in events|
|01.04.2019||Players can now join party with opposite gens faction|
|31.04.2019||Adjusted Goblin Point rewards for all golden mobs|
|31.04.2019||Blood Castle, Devil Square, Chaos Castle and other events now rewards with Goblin Points|
|31.04.2019||Fixed Kundun item drop in Kalima 7|
Increased drop for Pink Chocolate Box, Red Chocolate Box and Blue Chocolate Box.
Boxes drop Jewels and Excellent items.
|30.04.2019||Base zen requirement for reset decreased from 50kk to 10kk|
|30.04.2019||Zen drop amount increased on events and higher maps|
|30.04.2019||Fixed issue with website login not working properly|